CALL NOW FOR A FREE 10 MINUTE CONSULTATION!
Professional Development Institute (SPDI) maintains as our core
mission the training and development of security practitioners for the enhancement
of the security industry. The highest quality of training is
essential in our mission to develop qualified security professionals. Our
commitment to training and development is our inspiration to provide our
customers with superior security training solutions.
The Security Professional Development Institute (SPDI) equips our security professionals with the ability to accomplish the following:
- To Learn basic, intermediate and advanced skills for optimum performance
- To Excel in the performance of security duties
- To Advance in the security industry
- To Distinguish themselves as truly committed security professionals
LEARN | EXCEL | ADVANCE | DISTINGUISH
The LEAD Advantage
The SPDI | LEAD® is our premier series of educational courses designed and delivered to security professionals for career development and real-world learning. The SPDI | LEAD® exceeds the typical training environment to engage security professionals with case studies, tactical exercises and real-life experiences for a comprehensive learning program.
We invite you to take a closer look at how the SPDI | LEAD® is producing a superior quality of security professionals in the National Capital Region. Classes are forming now as follows:
- Specialized training for local jurisdictions (MD/DC/VA)
- Firearms and Weapons Retention Tactics
- Use of Force / Intermediate levels of force
- Emergency Response Training
- Security Officer Defensive Tactics Training
- Personal Safety and Protection Courses
Note: Career placement assistance programs are also available
We offer training programs to various career levels from security officers to front line supervisor to security managers, all in a convenient and accessible platform including, but not limited to:
- Traditional Classroom Presentations
- Video Simulation Environments
- Self Study Programs
- eLearning Modules (coming soon)
SPDI: Keeping security professionals in the LEAD.
Questions about the Security Professional Institute, contact the CEO and Director, B.J. Folayan at firstname.lastname@example.org